Sign Me Up!
First and foremost, thank you for your prayerful consideration in supporting our Love One Another Capital Campaign. We are so thankful for your generosity as we work to build a better future for St. Alphonsus in the years to come. As you make your pledge, note that your pledge may be fulfilled via a one-time gift or payments either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Plus, you can fulfill your pledge in the following methods, which ever way is most convenient for you and your family:
- Credit Card - get rewards when you give! All transaction fees are covered by the Archdiocese.
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal
- Qualified IRA distribution (for those above 70.5 years, see below)
- Stock Transfer (see below)
Ready to give? There are a few ways to set it up:
- Visit our Parish LOA page and fill out the form online - please be sure to click "yes" to "Do you belong to a parish?" and select "G03 - St. Alphonsus Parish - Greendale" to credit it towards our goal.
- Fill out a pledge form and return to the Parish Ministry Center, drop it in the collection basket at Mass, or mail it to the Archdiocese at Love One Another Trust, PO Box 070912, Milwaukee, WI 53207-0912
- Over 70.5 years old? Consider a qualified IRA distribution! Complete this form and contact your IRA administrator to make your distribution.
- Interested in making your gift through a stock transfer? Fill out a Stock Transfer Form and complete the instructions at the bottom.
Please note that the Archdiocese may take up to a few weeks to process your gift - in the meantime, you may still receive mailings. If you gave over a month ago and are concerned about your gift, please reach out to the Parish Ministry Center and we can work to ensure your gift was received and attributed appropriately.
Thank you again for your prayerful consideration as we embark on this capital campaign. Your gift is truly appreciated, and helps us to build a stronger facility for our growing faith community!